I consider “Mother Nature” to be God’s influence over the natural balance of our planet.
When you study the probability of everything that has occurred to create the balance on the earth that not only supports life, but allows life to thrive, it is amazing!
This isn’t even factoring in other considerations for life to occur on earth from outside of our planet, such as the balances within our solar system, our galaxy and the universe, which is a story for another day!
Then there are also historical questions about the “Big Bang,” such as what triggered the “Cosmic Egg” that started the Big Bang to explode? Where did the Cosmic Egg come from? If time and space didn’t exist before the Big Bang, what did? Why was there slightly more matter than anti-matter after the Big Bang? These are all questions that may or may not ever be answered, but increase our awe surrounding creation.
Did God place healing minerals on the earth for mankind to find and to use?
Before we get to that question, consider first….
12 Amazing Facts About What Allows Life to Thrive on Our Planet
- The earth is in the “Goldilocks Zone” distance from the sun, where water can exist in the liquid state.
- The size of the earth is big enough to produce enough gravity to hold the atmosphere, but not too big to cause us to be crushed under our own weight.
- The earth has unique electromagnetic forces. The Van Allen Belt protects us against deadly cosmic radiation and the earth itself gives of the Schumann Resonance of 7.83 Hz, which is theorized that living things need to thrive.
- The sunlight that hits the earth provides the energy that produces life. Life on earth is either directly or indirectly dependent on sunlight. If photosynthesis never came about, we wouldn’t be here today.
- The angle that the earth is tilted at is 23.5 degrees, which allows for the seasons to change and the polar icecaps to be there, so the earth’s continents won’t be flooded.
- There is just enough surface water in the oceans and seas to all connect with each other, but not too much to flood the continents. This water is essential for carbon based life as we know it. The oceans also contain salt, which is essential for us to live.
- The moon stabilizes the wobble of the earth and causes the tides.
- The 24 hour day is just long enough for the earth not to heat up or cool down too much during the course of each day.
- Bacteria that decompose cellulose did not come into existence until after the fossil fuel deposits were formed. The majority of the carbon dioxide was removed from the atmosphere to form fossil fuels. Scientists believe that the earth’s atmosphere was at one time over 75% carbon dioxide. It is now 0.4%. That reduction of carbon dioxide caused significant global cooling!
- The probability of DNA evolving is nearly impossible. Cambridge University astrophysicist Fred Hoyle, compared the likelihood of a living cell arising through evolution to “a tornado sweeping through a junkyard and assembling a Boeing 747″.
- Everything in nature is recycled and in perfect balance. All of the elements that make up the human body are all on the earth in an adequate if not the perfect ratio.
- Dr. Weston Price traveled the world studying the nutrition of primitive cultures. In 1939, Price published Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, a book that details a series of nutritional studies he performed across these diverse cultures. Every one of these cultures had a nutritionally balanced diet, even though they didn’t know the difference between a vitamin and a mineral!
Did All of this Happen by Coincidence?
I am not a big fan of the “coincidence theory” and neither is the fictional character Jethro Gibbs, from the CBS hit TV show NCIS. Gibb’s Rule #39 is “There is no such thing as a coincidence.”
I was informed a few years ago by a good friend of mine and world-renowned chiropractic physician, Dr. Tedd Koren, that the word “coincidence” doesn’t even exist in Hebrew, since everything is “ordained by God.”
What Causes Healing?
I was taught many years ago that no doctor ever “cured” a patient and that the only thing a doctor has ever cured is a ham! Some patients actually are cured in spite of their doctors.
The doctor’s job is to help the patient into the right set of circumstances to allow their innate intelligence do the healing. This is more in line with Eastern Medicine than Western Medicine.
Our innate intelligence is smarter and more complex than IBM’s Watson or any supercomputer, but can only heal the body when the correct sets of internal and external circumstances exist.
God’s two greatest gifts to us are our bodies that house our souls and the planet earth. Mankind has effectively sabotaged both of those gifts.
The human body was created to efficiently heal, to be in balance, to be healthy and to live a long time. Modern day excesses and deficiencies are causing that not to happen.
For example: We are exposed to excesses of toxins, such as mercury, pesticides or paraben preservatives. A great problem with dealing with these toxins is that many of these chemicals were not even in existence fifty years ago, so we have no genetic predisposition how to deal with them.
There are also many modern day deficiencies too, such as vitamin D, sleep and exercise deficiencies.
It is a lot easier to maintain good health than it is to regain good health once it is gone. We can also reach a point where so much damage has occurred that optimal health can never be totally regained and the body can no longer adequately heal.
There are many nutrients that we can consume from food form or supplement form that can help us to heal from various ailments. That is what Science Based Nutrition was founded on, which I practice.
The advantages of nutritional healing tools are; they are natural and you don’t have the potential side effects that come with pharmaceutical chemicals, which don’t occur in nature.
There are also healing energies of certain minerals (often referred to as “healing minerals”) that can be very therapeutic not when you swallow them, but when your body is exposed to them from the outside. They are the minerals that heal from the outside in, not the inside out.
In tomorrow’s post, we will examine Tourmaline, one of the world’s most complex and powerful healing minerals.